Senior Vice President
T: (310) 295-6233
F: (424) 270-8333
C: (310) 962-6007
Connect with GEORGE
Meet George Kahn
In order to provide “The Ultimate Mortgage Experience”, I do things differently than other lenders. I help you get beyond the “menu” of loan options offered today, and provide you with sound advice to help you make the right financial decision. Then I navigate and guide you through the process, implementing and executing the plan so that we smoothly arrive at your goal. My Mission is to make a positive difference in the world, in your transaction and in your life.
- 25 years in the Mortgage Banking industry
- Over 1400 families have bought homes or refinanced with George
- Expertise and knowledge in all aspects of real estate finance (NMLS, DOC and CA DRE Licensed)
- Self-employed and entertainment industry clients a specialty
What people Are Saying About George:
- I was so impressed with George, that I gave him his first referral even before my loan funded! I knew he would treat my clients with the same care and professionalism that he treated me.
– Valerie Edwards, Realtor
- I saved $40,000 in interest over seven years with George’s refinance suggestion
– Lionel Sanders, CPA
- I’ve known George for 15 years; George has taken care of the construction loan for our house as well as refinances. His integrity is high, and he keeps us well informed. The best surprise is no surprise!
– Robert A. Baker, Director, Point.360 Corp.
Most people are surprised to learn what appraisers actually look at when determining the value of a real estate property.
A common misconception homeowners generally have is that the value of their home is determined after the appraiser has completed their physical property inspection.
However, th ...
Hey, I gave my real estate agent a $5000 Earnest Money Deposit check... Where does that money go?
A basic and very obvious question that most First-Time home Buyers ask once their purchase contract gets accepted.
According to Wikipedia:
Earnest Money - an earnest payment (sometimes called earnest money or simply earnest, or alternatively a good- ...
Buying a home versus renting is a big decision that takes careful consideration.
While there are several biased sources that can make arguments for or against owning a home, we've found that most home buyers base their ultimate decision on emotion.
Yes, there are some tax advantages of owning real estate, as well as the potential to earn equity ...
By including title insurance when purchasing property, your title insurer takes on accountability for legal expenses to defend your property title, should it ever be challenged.
Many different occurrences can come into play to warrant the need for title insurance.
The title company responsible wi ...
* Disclaimer – all information in this article is accurate as of the date this article was written *
The FHA Mortgage Insurance Premium is an important part of every FHA loan.
There are actually two types of Mortgage Insurance Premiums associated with FHA loans:
1. Up Front Mortgage Insurance ...
Getting a new mortgage for a First-Time Home Buyer can be a little overwhelming with all of the important details, guidelines and potential speed bumps.
Since there are so many rules and steps to follow, here is a simple list of Do's and Don'ts to keep in mind throughout the mortgage approval proce ...